You were born with all the defenses your body will ever need. It’s called your immune system. And if you keep your immunity strong you never have to worry about any disease.
But sadly, your immune system declines with age. That opens the door to chronic diseases and other conditions linked to aging. These include everything from infections to cancer.
That’s why one of the best anti-aging plans I use with my patients is boosting their immune systems.
In a minute, I’ll show you how you can flip the switch on your immune system. But first, let’s talk a little bit about how your immunity operates.
Your natural immune system relies on an army of defenders. These guards are made up of various kinds of white blood cells. They include:
||These chemicals send messages between cells. They regulate immunity, inflammation, and the production of white blood cells. There are dozens of different types. Each type target different cells. The most important are interleukins, interferon and TNF-α.|
|These cells surround and destroy foreign invading cells. They have short lives so your body has to keep replacing them.|
||B-cells attack invading bacteria, viruses and toxins. T-cells destroy the body’s own cells that have been taken over by viruses or become cancerous.|
|NATURAL KILLER CELLS||NK cells are a type of lymphocyte. They destroy pathogens including certain cancer cells. They attach to the surfaces of infected cells, break their outer membrane, and cause them to burst.|
In a healthy immune system, all of these cells work to fight off disease and infection. But an old or weak system allows invaders to flourish and destroy your health.
Today, I want to tell you about an exciting, new technology that can help you regain the robust immune defenses you had in your younger days.
I’m talking about intravenous laser blood therapy, or IV laser treatment.
This treatment has nothing to do with surgical lasers, which are used to cut, cauterize and burn out diseased tissue.
I’m talking about soft lasers that operate at lower power. Instead of destroying tissues, they repair them. Soft lasers have been used to help heal:1,2
- Spinal injuries
- Herniated discs
- Joint arthritis
This new therapy can also treat your blood to activate the immune system. The low level light increases blood flow, stimulates the immune system and reduces inflammation.
IV lasers change how your cells function. Studies show that exposing blood to soft laser light makes white blood cells express antibodies, interferons and interleukins.
It also activates macrophages, increases T-cells and B-cells and releases cytokines.3,4 IV laser treatments have also been shown to regenerate the lymphatic system and increase lymph circulation.5
Boosting the body’s immunity naturally speeds up the healing of burns. In one study of 95 burn patients, IV laser therapy was added to other treatments. It helped reduce complications from 26.4% to 16%. And it helped cut death rates from 16% to 3.8%.6
Besides boosting the immune system, IV laser therapy has also been used in cases of:
And the great thing about this therapy is that it’s as fast and painless as a blood test. I use it myself. Here’s what happens…
A tiny catheter is inserted in your arm at the vein in your elbow. The tip of the catheter has a small bulb that emits a special laser beam. In about 10 minutes, all the blood in your body circulates past the beam.
As the blood flows past the laser light, it becomes radiated with a certain wavelength. Different wavelengths have different colors and may appear red, blue, green or yellow.
And this beam glows so cool, it can’t damage any healthy cells.
When I tested IV laser therapy on myself I felt great. I was hyper-alert and brimming with energy. I was more focused and clear-headed than I’ve ever felt in my life.
Other people report:
- Feeling better generally;
- Improved sleep patterns;
- Better mood;
- Reduction of medications;
- Increased sports performance.
For best results, I recommend getting sessions once a day or every other day, for a total of three to 10 sessions.
Here at the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine, we’re excited to be able to offer IV laser therapy. Just call my staff at 561-784-7852 for details. Or you can visit my website at www.searsinstitute.com.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. T Moshkovska, J Mayberry “It is time to test low level laser therapy in Great Britain.” Postgrad Med J 2005;81:436-441 doi:10.1136/pgmj.2004.027755
2. Ohshiro T., Calderhead R. “The role of low reactive level laser therapy in revitalising failing grafts and flaps.” Laser Surg. Med. 1989. 1 31.
3. He W, Litscher G, Wang X, et al. “Intravenous Laser Blood Irradiation, Interstitial Laser Acupuncture, and Electroacupuncture in an Animal Experimental Setting: Preliminary Results from Heart Rate Variability and Electrocorticographic Recordings.” eCAM. 2013;2013:169249. z
4. Mikhailov VA, Skobelkin OK. “Application low level laser irradiation in preoperative period in patients with cancer.” Book of Abstracts International Congress. Use of lasers in surgery and medicine, Moscow, 1989, part III, p.40-41.
5. Livens P. “The influence of laser on the lymphatic system.” Laser surg. med. 1988. 8 175.
6. Nazarov IP, Popov AA, Mal’tseva MA, et al. “State of neuroendocrine systems and immunity in patients with burns.” Anesteziologiya i Reanimatologiya. 1994;(1):5–8. (Rus).